Belly fat is a very big issue nowadays, everybody wants to reduce the belly size, but before I tell you. How can you reduce belly fat? First, you have to understand why you are gaining fat in that particular area.
You can measure your abdominal fat by measuring the circumference around your waist with a tape measure. Measures of above 40 inches (102 cm) in men and 35 inches (88 cm) in women are known as abdominal obesity.
The major reason is, let’s understand human philosophy, we have fat receptors in the belly area, because of which even the people who are lean have only belly fat. Because whatever the little fat they have it sticks to the belly area. And on top of it, stress hormones called cortisol hormone make it more difficult to lose belly fat. Lack of sleep stressed body, lack of nutrition both macro and macronutrients and even lack of trace minerals result in belly fat.
Poor intake of essential fatty acids in diets like omega 3 and omega 6 is also a reason for not losing belly fat. Eating a lot of processed food and cold drinks. Lack of exercise and a sedentary lifestyle with the maximum sitting job is another reason. When you start exercising and controlling your diet belly fat is the last one to go. You may lose fat from other parts of your body but the belly fat will take time. So patience is the key, once it comes to belly fat.
You can consider a few tips to control your belly fat:-
- Have 8 hours sound sleep.
- Eat a healthy diet and include fish oil capsules.
- Don’t sit long, go for a 10 min walk in every hour.
- Use stairs to avoid lift every time.
- Eat more protein and fewer carbohydrates in your diet.
- Have soluble fiber which really helps.
- Keep track of your food intake. Intake of protein should be 50 percent of your total diet.
- Don’t overeat in one go. Try to have less food than your appetite.
- Don’t munch all the time, this will keep your insulin always high and result in more fat storage and the belly is the best place to store fat.
- Have at least 10 glasses of water per day.
- Do cardio and strength training.
- Try to go for a clean diet. A clean high protein diet makes your body eat existing fat cells and your belly fat starts shrinking.